1. Fresh Garlic – It’s good for high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar – Aids in digestion and helps acid reflux or heartburn.
3. Flax seeds or Flax oil – Helps with breast cancer, prostrate cancer, and is good for constipation due to it’s high fiber content.
4. Lemons – Good for coughs and colds adds great flavor to tea’s.
5. Honey – Also, good for coughs, colds, flu, diarrhea if mixed with hot water.
6. Ginger root – Is good for colds, coughs, flu, digestion, cholesterol and is also a natural blood thinner.
7. Black Seed – It is good for many health ailments as Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) says it is good for everything except death.
8. Turmeric – It’s uses include coloring food. It is also good for cuts, burns and bruises.
9. Molasses – Is a source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, and iron.
10. Oatmeal – Helps lower cholesterol.
11. Cranberry Concentrate – Helps with urinary tract infections.