Why do you need to detoxify?
Your body is exposed to environmental toxins and heavy metal contaminations through the air, water, chemicals, pesticides… everywhere, every day. Not to mention other harmful chemical additives in your foods, drinks, medicines, personal products applied to skin, and the list goes on and on… These toxins accumulate in your body and can affect your whole body fitness and health.
If you are concerned about your toxic build-up and ready to start with your cleansing process, you will love to detoxify your body with Detoxion.
Detoxion is an all natural detox foot patch that it doesn’t require to ingest anything, it is very affordable and very easy to use. Registered with the US FDA, Detoxion amazingly extracts heavy metals and other forms of toxins or waste products from your system while you sleep. When you wake up in the morning you will see the “junk”, as seen in the picture below, that has been removed from your body.
During your body detoxification and elimination of those unwanted toxins from your cells, you should pay attention on your elimination organs.
There are particular organs in your body that deal on cell waste management. These organs play a major role in the detoxification process for a fit and healthy body.
1. Your liver is the organ that recycles the unwanted chemicals in the body. It sorts out the toxins and places them to the organ for elimination during the process of circulation. The principal elimination organs will back up the liver on where these toxins will be stored and then eliminated.
2. The kidneys help in the water management of the body. They are the ones that keep the good chemistry of the blood alkaline by eliminating the dissolved acid waste. You can help your kidney to function very well by drinking plenty of water. It is much better if you drink fresh alkaline juices and purified water. You may take ½ ounce of alkaline everyday to see positive results on your body weight.
3. The lymph glands also play an important role in eliminating the toxins. A network of tubing brings out the excess waste of the cells from the body and to the final eliminating organs. The appendix, thymus, tonsil, and spleens are major lymphatic glands that help the major organs of the body in cleansing and detoxing.
4. The colon is a solid waste management organ in your body. Medical practitioners have found many peolpe that may have an 80-pound mucus and rubber like solid waste that are found on the walls of the colon. Detoxing and cleaning the colon can be a real tough thing to do. However, having a free waste colon can certainly provide you good benefits of having a clean and healthy body.
5. The lungs are the organs that keep the blood air purified. They allow the oxygen to go directly to the bloodstream. It is also responsible in removing waste gases that are found in every cell of the body. Deep breathing and fresh air is very helpful in keeping the lungs healthy and free from toxins. If you are in the urban area, it is recommended that you find an oxygen rich area where you can perform deep breathing.
Once you start with your body detoxification, you may try doing a regular walking exercise. Exercise is a good key in having a fit and healthy body. Many diet doctors also suggest that you drink plenty of lemon water. This is an effective way of maintaining a very good circulation and can increase the rate of detoxification inside the body.
Effects of Detoxion
The Detoxion Ionic Detox Foot Patch may help revitalize the body, enhance blood circulation, strengthen the immune system, improve the quality of your sleep and promote better health and longevity. By placing the Detoxion Foot Patches on the soles of your feet before bedtime, they will unleash the toxins from your body during sleep.
Detoxify your body now and enjoy a healthier lifestyle!
*blood circulation, warmer hands and feet.
*pain in arms, legs, shoulder and back.
*energy and stamina.
*sprains, bruises and swollen areas.
*stress and fatigue as a result of the negative ion effect.
*sleep and relaxation.
*mental focus and concentration.
*Strengthened immunity system, especially for those who have been weakened by taking medication for an extended period of time.