From: The Education and Technical Assistance (ETA) Branch of the Health Facilities and Emergency Medical Services Division (HFEMSD)
Classes on specific MDS topics are available in Julesburg and Aurora. You may choose to take them all at once or individually as your interest and needs dictate. All registration is first-come first-serve, even with sessions held within a hosting facility site.
ETA reserves the right to cancel sessions without adequate participation. Early registration is recommended.
MDS 3.0 Basics (One Session): Course ID 1086965
This beginning three-hour class is how to get started with MDS.
MDS 3.0 Item By Item (2 Sessions): Course ID 1086967
This practical application class reviews item-by-item data set completion. We will follow Miss Scarlett’s assessment, which will require two sessions to complete. Attendance at both sessions is required to complete this class.
MDS 3.0 Quality Measures and Casper Reports (One Session): Course ID 1086969
This course assumes familiarity with the MDS Item Set, covering more advanced content and application.
To see additional session details and register for on-site attendance for one of these offerings:
1. Go to http://www.train.org/
2. Log in to your existing CO.TRAIN account, or new users click “Create an Account”.
3. Once you’ve logged in, or created an account, Search (top right) for the appropriate Course ID. (See above for desired training)
4. Click link for desired course. Note open session options.
5. Click the “Register” button for the session you wish to attend.
6. Remember to register separately for each desired course.
Questions?: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org