From: The Education and Technical Assistance (ETA) Branch of the Health Facilities and Emergency Medical Services Division (HFEMSD)
On October 1, 2019, CMS will transition from using the Resource Utilization Group (RUG) reimbursement scale to the Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM). New information from CMS is available:
Additional information on the current MDS 3.0 version 1.16.1 is also available:
Classes starting in March on specific MDS topics are available in Denver and Craig as listed on www.train.org. Facilities that wish to host trainings are encouraged to schedule now.
To see additional session details and register for on-site attendance for one of these offerings:
- Go to: http://www.train.org/
- Log in to your existing CO.TRAIN account, or new users click “Create an Account”.
- Once you’ve logged in, or created an account, Search (top right) for the appropriate Course ID. (See above for desired training)
- Click link for desired course. Note open session options.
- Click the “Register” button for the session you wish to attend.
- Remember to register separately for each desired course.
Questions?: Please email: email@example.com