From: Dee Reda, Community Services Section Manager
The Department of Health Care Policy and Financing would like to inform all providers of the implementation of the new Alternative Care Facility (ACF) rule effective 10/31/18. The new ACF rule can be found on the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF) website under 10 CCR 2505-10 8.495.
Changes to the ACF regulations include:
– Alignment of HCPF regulations with the new ALR regulations going into effect July 1, 2018.
– Included HCBS Settings Final Rule requirements
– Enhanced environmental standards
– Updated requirements on medication administration and monitoring
– Clarity on critical incident reporting for providers
– Clarification on reimbursement
– Clarification on requests for staffing waivers
Please review the new regulations to ensure compliance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.