topics in Denver, Brush, Greeley, Grand Junction and Colorado Springs. There is still room in the Denver sessions
later in April. You
may choose to take them all at once or individually as your interest and needs
started with OASIS C2.
Item-by-Item for 2017 (2 Day): Course ID 1066909
application class reviews item-by-item data set completion. We will follow Mr. Green’s assessment, which
will require two sessions to complete.
Attendance at both sessions on subsequent days is required to complete
the OASIS C2 Item Set, covering more advanced content and application.
To see additional session details and register for on-site
attendance for one of these offerings:
- Go to http://www.co.train.org/
- Log in to your existing CO.TRAIN account, or new users click
“Create an Account”
- Once you’ve logged in, or created an account, Search (top
right) for the appropriate Course ID (See above for desired training)
- Click link for desired course.
- Click the “Registration” tab.
- Click the “Register” button for the session you
wish to attend.
- Remember to register separately for each desired course.
detailed example of the above process (if needed)
Questions?: Please email